Welding with TIG Method
Thanks to the TIG method, we weld with passion structural, stainless and acid-resistant steel as well as aluminum.
HERA ARE 7 REASONS WHY THE TIG METHOD IS EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE
1. Thanks to the TIG method, we weld almost all metals and alloys in all positions.
2. We use the TIG method when welding thin sheets, even 0.5 mm thick.
3. By using this method, we maintain high quality and cleanliness of welds.
4. The TIG method allows us to control the weld pool, the amount of heat and additional material very easily.
5. There is no liquid metal splashing in this method.
6. Manual control of TIG welding is easy for the welder.
7. Using the TIG method, we have the opportunity to mechanize and automate it.