Welding with Mig/Mag Method
Using the MIG / MAG method, we weld with passion stainless, acid-resistant and stainless steel constructional steel.
SEE THE 5 BIGGEST BENEFITS OF MIG / MAG METHOD
1. This is a universal method. Thanks to it, we can weld different metals and their alloys in all positions.
2. By welding with this method we achieve high efficiency, much higher than when welding with coated electrodes.
3. The costs of welding consumables in the MIG / MAG method are lower by almost 20% compared to the 111 method.
4. In this welding method, we obtain very good weld quality.
5. Using this method, we have the opportunity to mechanize and automate it.