Welding with 111 method
We weld with passion structural steel, stainless steel as well as cast iron.
FIND OUT ABOUT 5 ADVANTAGES OF METHOD 111
1. We have the possibility of welding various types and grades of metals and alloys: unalloyed and alloy steel, cast iron, nickel, copper and its alloys.
2. We can weld in any position, in field conditions (with a small wind), at heights or even under water.
3. Thanks to this method, the welds have high quality and good mechanical properties.
4. We can weld both thin (from 1.5 mm) and thick elements (above 4 mm).
5. In this method we use simple to use and mobile welding devices